The Winston-Salem Foundation announces five Community Grants totaling $113,002 that will touch the lives of many living in Forsyth County. This support is made possible by donors to the Foundation’s unrestricted funds and other flexible funds.
- Hispanic League – $22,202 for a full-time development director for a third year
- Lutheran Services Carolinas – $24,000 for a full-time family recruiter for a second year
- Neighbors for Better Neighborhoods – $15,000 to provide funds for neighborhood projects and programs
- Parenting PATH – $30,800 for a director of community outreach for a second year
- Shepherd's Center of Kernersville – $21,000 for a volunteer service coordinator for a second year