Agency endowments enable nonprofit organizations to establish endowments to support their work in perpetuity. An agency endowment differs from a designated fund because it is actually established by the agency and not by a single donor.
An agency endowment fund is ideal for organizations that:
- Are interested in creating permanent support for their organization
- Have a healthy operating budget with resources in reserve
- Have a broad base of support
- Are stable and have a plan for long-term sustainability
- Have donors who share in the vision of creating an agency endowment fund and want to support the organization in perpetuity
- There is no fee to establish an agency endowment fund.
- A $25,000 minimum opening gift is required.
Download Additional Information